Automatic Hot Press Machine / Pulp Molding Hot Pressing Machine for
|Machine Name||Pulp Molding Hot Pressing Machine|
|Mould Plate Size||850*500mm|
|Gas-liquid Pressure Cylinder||120*250mm|
|Compressed Air Required||0.5~0.6Mpa, 1m3/min|
|Other special specification can be customized according to clients’
- Hot-press machine uses high temperature (160~200℃) and high press
(20tons) to fix the shape of the dried paper tray products, so the
appearance of products becomes more smooth and neat;
- The working temperature is 160~200℃, but it can be adjustable(after
setting the temperature, the constant temperature will be
- Lifting cylinder in upper die: φ120x250mm, with rotary encoder, the
rebound height is adjustable;
- The upper and lower templates have independent vacuum/ blowing
function, and each template is divided into three independent
- The products are automatically blow down to the transfer belt,
stacking and counting. When reaching the numbers previously set,
the finished products are sent out by belt;
Many Choices for You:
- Our series of hot-press machines include various specifications,
including 3tons, 5tons, 10tons, 15tons, 20tons, 30tons, 100tons and
- And our products support customized design.
- Pneumatic, hydraulic and pneumatically/hydraulic can be selected.
- And it has different heating mode of electric heating, conduction
20,30,40packed egg tray… quail egg tray
6, 10,12,15,18,24 packed egg carton…
Fruit tray, seeding cup
2, 4 cup salver
Disposable Medical Care Products
Bedpan, sick pad, female urinal…
Shoe tree, industrial package…
- Overseas technical support available
- Proprietary technology
- TUV Supplier Assessment Certificate
- SGS Supplier Assessment Certificate
- CE Certificate
- Nanya - Chinese famous trademark
- Over 20 years experience in this field, Chinese reliable supplier,
supported by the government and university
- The standing director of Chinese packaging association
30% down payment by T/T,
70% before shipment by T/T or L/C at sight
FOB Guangzhou, China.
(Final transaction could be made in C&F or CIF, the freight and
insurance should be decided according to the current rate when
signing the contract).
Packages suitable for ocean transport.
The small parts are packaged by wooden boxes.
The big parts are protected by wooden support.
Seller should appoint 2 engineers to instruct buyer for
installation, test-run and training.
All the charges including air ticket, VISA , accommodation and food
of the engineers should be responsible by buyer.
Besides, the buyer should pay the engineers subsidy of
USD80/person/day and offer translation service.
12 months after installation
- The seller will send spare parts for one year use by free.
- The seller will provide operating manual, drawing, process diagram
for all of the equipments.
- The seller will instruct the operation, maintain method for the
buyer’s worker after installation.
- The seller will instruct the production technology and prescription
for the buyer’s engineer after installation;
90 days after the offering date