Full Auto Reciprocating Waste Paper Egg Tray Making Machine Vacuum
Container Requirement for Shipment
6 x 40 HQ
Forming Machine (Reciprocating Type)
Plate Size 2400*800 mm 12 pcs/time
30x3.4x2.4 m 1-Layer
1. The Capacity calculated base on 30-packed egg tray(size
300x300mm, weight 65g~70g).
2. Workshop size is for reference only and could be adjusted
according to actual size of client’s plant.
Fuel Consumption (One Item Selectable)
- It’s a Fully Automatic Egg Tray Production Line
- Mainly used for the products with simple structure but in big
quantity, such as egg trays, fruit trays, cup carriers and
disposable medical care products.
- This type of production line is constituted by a hydrapulper
system, a Reciprocating type forming machine, a single-layer drying
line, and corollary equipments.
- Products are output automatically from waster paper or other type
of paper. It’s high-efficiency, energy-saving, durable, wieldy and
- SIEMENS electrical control parts, FESTO & SMC pneumatic control
parts. Apply International famous brand of control parts to obtain
excellent performance and universality maintainability.
20,30,40packed egg tray… quail egg tray
6, 10,12,15,18,24 packed egg carton…
Fruit tray, seeding cup
2, 4 cup salver
Disposable Medical Care Products
Bedpan, sick pad, female urinal…
Shoe tree, industrial package…
- Fully automatic production line
- Overseas technical support available
- Proprietary technology
- TUV Supplier Assessment Certificate
- SGS Supplier Assessment Certificate
- CE Certificate
- Nanya - Chinese famous trademark
- Over 20 years experience in this field, Chinese reliable supplier,
supported by the government and university.
- The standing director of Chinese packaging association
- The track or worker carries the raw material, such as waste paper,
waste carton or used newspaper into the conveyor ;
- The conveyor pours down the raw material into the hydrapulper
mixing with certain water;
- The mixed paper pulp will going into the pulp adjustment pond to be
adjusted to a certain consistency;
- The pulp will flow into the second pond called supply pond, in
which the pulp keeps a consistency stably;
- Then the pulp will be bumped into the forming machine. The fiber in
the pulp will cover the wiremesh of the mold with the effect of the
vacuum. Then the wet products are shaped on the working platform;
- Finally, the shaped products are sent to the dryer line
automatically. After one round or two, the products are complete
30% down payment by T/T,
70% before shipment by T/T or L/C at sight
FOB Guangzhou, China.
(Final transaction could be made in C&F or CIF, the freight and
insurance should be decided according to the current rate when
signing the contract).
Packages suitable for ocean transport.
The small parts are packaged by wooden boxes.
The big parts are protected by wooden support.
Seller should appoint 2 engineers to instruct buyer for
installation, test-run and training.
All the charges including air ticket, VISA , accommodation and food
of the engineers should be responsible by buyer.
Besides, the buyer should pay the engineers subsidy of
USD50/person/day and offer translation service.
12 months after installation
- The seller will send spare parts for one year use by free.
- The seller will provide operating manual, drawing, process diagram
for all of the equipments.
- The seller will instruct the operation, maintain method for the
buyer’s worker after installation.
- The seller will instruct the production technology and prescription
for the buyer’s engineer after installation;
90 days after the offering date